Online Homeschooling courses through a private school
Online Homeschool – Through a Private School
Online Homeschooling through a private school provides support and services to families who need an online alternative for their children. In Florida, students are not considered homeschoolers, but private school students completing online classes. Some things to know for homeschooling online, are you do not have to notify the Superintendent of schools, or take end of course exams or FCAT or other standardized tests. There are many other reasons why online homeschool for your child may be the best option:
1. Students who want to be ahead of the game in the 21st century working world—learn to work independently and responsibly at a young age. Online high school classes encourage students to be self-sufficient and responsible for their own success.
2. Students who are athletes, performers or have to frequently travel benefit from taking online homeschool courses at their own time and at their own pace.
3. Online homeschooling for children of military families, missionary families and situations that cause children to travel abroad benefit from having access to homeschooling online classes 24/7.
4. Online high school for fast learners and advanced students can work at a much faster pace, and are free to take college dual enrollment classes at the same time. These students can graduate early, or earn an Associate’s Degree while completing their high school education!
5. Online courses for students with learning challenges are able to complete courses at a slower pace, and have curriculum designed to meet their specific learning challenge or disability, without classroom or peer pressure.
6. Children who need to get away from the social drama or bullying in public school tend to excel with online homeschool curriculum, and avoid the peer pressure.
7. Students who complete high school online classes can work and complete their high school education, earning “work” credits.
8. Homeschooling online allows students to complete courses anytime, anywhere, and have access to certified teachers.
If homeschooling online seems like it fits your needs, go to www.christianeducatorsacademy.com today for more information on cost, and how this innovative learning can help your child graduate with pride.