CEA Accredited Diploma:
At Christian Educators Academy, you can earn an accredited online high school diploma if you meet the following requirements:
- You must enroll as a full-time student for one year and take at least 6 full-time-courses.
- You must have taken all of the courses required by the Florida Department of Education to receive a diploma, these are listed on our Graduation Requirements Page. Any courses that you do not take with CEA must be on a transcript from another high school prior to enrolling at CEA
- You must be 20 years old or younger when you graduate.
CEA does not offer a GED, or any type of a GED preparation course.
Christian Educators Academy offers three options for its online high school diploma:
- The College Preparatory Diploma is a competitive diploma for college-bound students and for students planning to enter the Armed Forces. Students who choose this diploma must take all College Preparatory courses, should maintain a 3.0 grade point average, and are required to complete the SAT or ACT exam, or take our Standardized Test in 12th grade.
- The Honors Diploma is designed to give students a competitive edge, and is for students planning to apply to a four year college or university. Students who choose this diploma should maintain a 3.5 grade point average, score above the national average on the SAT in all portions of the exam, and take a minimum of 8 honors or AP courses prior to graduating. In addition, it is highly recommended that students take at least one AP course or a dual enrollment course, and complete three years in a world language, as this is required by some colleges.
- The Vocational Diploma. is for the student who wants to start work immediately after graduation or for students who may want to attend a career or technical college. Students must take 6 or more courses in career training, or career electives, and pass courses with a 2.0 GPA or higher. Students may take Literary Advantage and foundational courses.
All full-time students of Christian Educators Academy will receive an accredited Florida State diploma when they complete their program and meet the Florida graduation requirements.
Students of Christian Educators Academy are located across the United States and around the world. We offer a graduation ceremony in Florida at the end of May if 10 or more students are able to attend at that time.
All candidates must meet all requirements by this date to participate.