Christian Educators Academy is pleased to offer an accredited online middle school program using courses from Pearson’s Gradpoint. At CEA, our objective is to ensure that each middle school student develops the solid skills in reading, writing and arithmetic that will prepare them for high school and beyond.
Benefits of CEA’s Online Middle School
- Accredited by AdvancED and SACS – so that you know your child is enrolled in a high quality program.
- Use of best-in-class curriculum from Pearson’s Gradpoint.
- Caring and highly qualified teachers available for instruction and encouragement.
- Regular monitoring by a dedicated teacher to make sure your child is staying on track, with timely notification to you if they are not.
- Access to administrative staff for guidance and help.
- Ability to assess your child’s academic ability, and adjust the curriculum to help him or her overcome gaps and weak-spots.
- Complete selection of curriculum including Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies and a good selection of electives.
- Ability to extend enrollment up to 1 full year (365 days) if needed.
- Ability to tailor curriculum selection.
- Advanced 7th grade students can take 8th grade classes, such as pre-Algebra.
- Advanced 8th grade students can take 9th grade classes, and earn high-school credit for Algebra and Geography.
- Grading and record-keeping. Accredited transcripts available upon class completion.
- Each enrollment includes four core classes (Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies) and one elective.
For a complete list of CEA’s college preparatory courses, refer to the appropriate section of our Courses page.
How Our Online Middle School Works
- Your son or daughter completes all of their online classes at home, just as if they were homeschooling.
- All full-time students of Christian Educators Academy are private school students.
- Each full-time enrollment includes 4 core courses and 2 elective courses for one low price.
- Your student has up to 365 days to complete full-year courses, 180 days to complete semester-long courses.
- Your student will have a trained, professional teacher that they can contact to ask questions and receive support.
- All correspondence is answered within 24 hours maximum, but typically much sooner.
- When you register, your son/daughter will have access to their new school within 24 hours.
- You will receive regular updates on your students progress. You will also have access to administrators and staff.
Advantages of Our Online Middle School
- Your son or daughter will have the best middle school curriculum available.
- You can start and end the semester or school year when it is convenient for you.
- Your son/daughter can work anytime, anywhere, at their own pace.
- We take care of the teaching, grading and record keeping.
- You can spend time with your child on what’s really important.
- Your son/daughter will have an educational experience that is customized to their needs.
- Your son/daughter can learn at home – free from peer pressure and bullying.
- You will receive an accredited report card when your son/daughter complete their studies with us.
- Our program costs much less than traditional private schools, and we are very competitive with other online schools.
- We are fully accredited by AdvancED, which is accredits over 20,000 schools worldwide.
- Online middle school is the best preparation for online high school. Our program trains students to work independently, follow schedules and be responsible. Students do better the more time they spend in our program. In addition they can receive high school credit for some of their courses.
To find out more about our online middle school, please call our Student Services Director at 800-886-0501, or fill out a request for more information.